The UPSA Admission Portal Login is a user-friendly platform established by the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) to streamline the admission process for prospective students. This comprehensive guide will take you through the necessary steps to access and effectively use the UPSA Admission Portal.
Instructions and Requirements
Read the Guidelines below carefully before you proceed with the application
The University of Professional Studies, Accra invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following instructions:
- The University now runs the following flagship undergraduate programmes namely: Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Transport Management, Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance, Bachelor of Science in Business Economics, Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration programme has no options. Applicants intending to do a first degree programme in Accounting are advised to either opt for Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance.
- The following new postgraduate programmes have also been introduced: MA Media and Digital Communication Management, MSc Insurance Risk Management, MSc Procurement Management, MSc Pensions Management, MBA Corporate Communication, MPhil Media and Digital Communication Management, MPhil Accounting, PhD Accounting, PhD International Security and Intelligence, and PhD Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Applicants are to note the following sessions that are available for the various levels:
(i) Undergraduate Programmes- Regular Session is available for Level 100 applicants only, (ii) Undergraduate Programmes-Evening & Weekend Sessions are available for Level 100, Level 200 and Level 300 applicants (iii) Diploma Programmes-All sessions are available.
- Applicants for Level 100 Undergradute and Diploma programmes, who will be writing WASSCE/GBCE/ABCE in May/June 2023 are also eligible to apply. Such applicants are required to indicate their WASSCE/GBCE/ABCE index numbers and subjects on the on-line application forms.
- All UPSA graduates including those who will graduate in August 2023 should indicate their STUDENT ID NUMBER on the on-line application forms.
- All mature aplicants are required to visit the Admissions Office (Room 7, Seidu Mustapha Wing) to undertake a registration exercise for mature access course and examinations after submitting the application on-line. For further information refer to the guidelines for mature applicants.
- All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) as well as the University’s own admission criteria.
- All applications must be submitted on-line at https://www.upsasip.com/adm-area upon purchase of UPSA ON-LINE SERIAL NUMBER (OSN) and completion of the on-line application for admission forms.
- All applicants are to also note that a change of programme after the submission of the application will not be possible.
- All applicants are strongly advised to be mindful of any person(s) who may approach them under the pretext of assisting them gain admission to UPSA for a fee. This is because the process for admission to UPSA is very transparent.
How to Apply on the UPSA Admission Portal
All applications must be submitted on-line at https://www.upsasip.com/adm-area upon purchase of UPSA ON-LINE SERIAL NUMBER (OSN) and completion of the on-line application for admission forms. All applicants are to also note that a change of programme after the submission of the application will not be possible.
To apply for admission to UPSA through the Admission Portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the University of Professional Studies, Accra, at https://upsa.edu.gh
- Look for the “Admissions” or “Apply Now” section on the UPSA website.
- Carefully read the provided information to understand the application process and requirements.
- Create an account on the portal if you don’t have one already. Follow the registration instructions and provide the necessary personal details.
- Log into your account and navigate to the section for undergraduate or postgraduate admissions, depending on your desired program.
- Fill out the application form accurately and completely, providing all required information.
- Gather the necessary supporting documents as listed on the application form, ensuring they meet the specified requirements.
- Upload the required documents to the UPSA Admission Portal, adhering to the specified file formats and size limits.
- Review your application for accuracy and completeness.
- Submit your application through the portal and keep track of your application status.
How to Access UPSA Student Portal
To access the UPSA Student Portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the URL: https://upsasip.com/adm-area
- Enter your Username/Email and Password.
- Click the “Login” button.
- You will then be logged into the UPSA Student Portal.
Closing Date for UPSA Admission Applications
WASSCE Applicants: to be announced
Mature Applicants: Friday, 30th June, 2023
Post First Degree LLB Applicants: Friday, 5th May, 2023
4-Year LLB Applicants: to be announced
WASSCE Awaiting: to be announced
Masters Regular and Distance Learning: Friday, 18th August, 2023
PhD: Friday, 12th May, 2023
Undergraduate (Top-up) and All Other Applicants: to be announced
The UPSA Admission Portal Login has simplified the application process for prospective students seeking admission to the University of Professional Studies, Accra. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can conveniently access and utilize the portal to apply for admission and stay updated throughout the process. Don’t miss the opportunity to pursue a rewarding academic journey at UPSA with the help of this valuable resource.